Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello 2015

morgon 1 900morgon 2 900 I have a good feeling about 2015. I foresee a year of new things, lots of creativity and excitement. I'm starting off the year by sitting down with my new Filofax I got for Christmas (stationery lovers unite!), a huge cup of strawberry tea and my MacBook. One of my goals for this year is to be more consistent with the content I put out on the interwebs and for that to be done, at the same time as beginning my first semester at University, I need to be organized and plan ahead. Taking into consideration the painfully slow internet at my house - this is definitely going to be a challenge.

So stay tuned while I plan blog posts and videos, desperately try to film while the sun is still up and get a hang of the new chapter of my student life.

No comments:

Post a Comment