Friday, January 9, 2015

New In: Clean First Blush

clean 1
Last week me and my friend, who is also known as the Queen of Fragrance (seriously, her collection is almost the same size as my lipstick collection...) went to the mall to check out the post Christmas sales. We went into Kicks (the Swedish equivalent to Sephora) and, naturally, over to the fragrance section. My eyes immediately caught the two Clean First Blush boxes and my hands grabbed one before anyone else could.

I'm horrible at describing scents, but I would describe First Blush as a dark floral scent. It's like a heavier version of Marc Jacob's Daisy, which has been my everyday scent this fall and winter. I'm very happy with it and have been wearing it everyday since I got it. Consider this an introduction to my new favorite perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment