Monday, December 8, 2014

Introduction

red lip selfie 800


Hello there, and welcome to my new blog.

I've never been one for these introductory posts, I find them quite awkward and generic. But anyway. Hi, I'm Victoria. I am 20 years old and I currently live in Washington, DC, but in two weeks I will move home back to a small town in Sweden. I like lipstick, delicate jewelry and tea. I dislike cold, and yes I do realize how ironic that is considering my home country. (While we are on that subject, no we don't have polar bears on the streets). I have an undying passion for makeup and sparkly things and writing - hence the new blog.

My vision of Hello Hearts is for it to be a place where I can share my rambles about makeup to people who will read it and not be bored (high five to all of the makeup addicts out there!), to keep track of and save all of my favorite products in one place and to let it be a creative outlet. Let's see how it goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment